PRIORITIES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE MACHINE-BUILDING INDUSTRY WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE ANTI-CRISIS POLICY OF UKRAINE
Mechanical engineering is one of the main industries of Ukraine, where 20% of fixed assets and production of innovative products with a high level of added value are concentrated. Substantiation of priorities for the development of domestic engineering will help restore its role as a locomotive of economic growth in Ukraine and ensure the modernization of the economy as a whole. The advanced development of the machine-building industry will be promoted by:
- achieving a positive synergetic effect in related industries, primarily mining, ferrous and nonferrous metallurgy, metalworking through increased consumption of their products;
- creation of closed production cycles based on cooperative relations between Ukrainian enterprises;
- development of the domestic market of consumer and industrial goods of own production;
- growth of the share of goods with high added value in total exports of goods, reduction of the negative balance of foreign trade in goods;
- general revival of production activity, which will increase the profits of enterprises that can be used for technical re-equipment and modernization of production;
- creation of additional jobs in the machine-building and related industries.